Skip to main content

BLE & BAE Discussion - Monday after Epiphany

 I will give you all the nations for an inheritance.


Reflection from Dynamic Catholic


R. Alleluia, alleluia.
Jesus proclaimed the Gospel of the Kingdom
and cured every disease among the people.
R. Alleluia, alleluia.

When Jesus heard that John had been arrested,
he withdrew to Galilee.
He left Nazareth and went to live in Capernaum by the sea,
in the region of Zebulun and Naphtali,
that what had been said through Isaiah the prophet
might be fulfilled:

Land of Zebulun and land of Naphtali,
the way to the sea, beyond the Jordan,
Galilee of the Gentiles,
the people who sit in darkness
have seen a great light,
on those dwelling in a land overshadowed by death
light has arisen.


From that time on, Jesus began to preach and say,
"Repent, for the Kingdom of heaven is at hand."

He went around all of Galilee,
teaching in their synagogues, proclaiming the Gospel of the Kingdom,
and curing every disease and illness among the people.
His fame spread to all of Syria,
and they brought to him all who were sick with various diseases
and racked with pain,
those who were possessed, lunatics, and paralytics,
and he cured them.
And great crowds from Galilee, the Decapolis, Jerusalem, and Judea,
and from beyond the Jordan followed him.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BLE & BAE Discussion - Feast of Saint Matthias, Apostle

  The Lord will give him a seat with the leaders of his people. Reflection from Dynamic Catholic Sign up for FREE Daily Reflections HERE Readings from USCCB.org Alleluia See Jn 15:16 R.  Alleluia, alleluia. I chose you from the world, to go and bear fruit that will last, says the Lord. R.  Alleluia, alleluia. Gospel Jn 15:9-17 Jesus said to his disciples: “As the Father loves me, so I also love you. Remain in my love. If you keep my commandments, you will remain in my love, just as I have kept my Father’s commandments and remain in his love. “I have told you this so that my joy might be in you and your joy might be complete. This is my commandment: love one another as I love you. No one has greater love than this, to lay down one’s life for one’s friends. You are my friends if you do what I command you. I no longer call you slaves, because a slave does not know what his master is doing. I have called you friends, because I have told you everything I have heard from my Fat...

BLE & BAE Discussion - Memorial of Saint Bonaventure, Bishop and Doctor of the Church

  The Lord will not abandon his people. Reflection from Dynamic Catholic Sign up for FREE Daily Reflections HERE Readings from USCCB.org Alleluia Matthew 11:25 R. Alleluia, alleluia. Blessed are you, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, you have revealed to little ones the mysteries of the Kingdom. R. Alleluia, alleluia.   Gospel Matthew 11:25-27 At that time Jesus exclaimed:  “I give praise to you, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, for although you have hidden these things from the wise and the learned you have revealed them to the childlike. Yes, Father, such has been your gracious will. All things have been handed over to me by my Father. No one knows the Son except the Father, and no one knows the Father except the Son and anyone to whom the Son wishes to reveal him.”

BLE & BAE Discussion Saturday 22nd Week in Ordinary Time

Good morning, Holiness is Possible. Creating holy moments From Dynamic Catholic Gospel  LK 6:1-5 While Jesus was going through a field of grain on a sabbath, his disciples were picking the heads of grain, rubbing them in their hands, and eating them. Some Pharisees said, “Why are you doing what is unlawful on the sabbath?” Jesus said to them in reply, “Have you not read what David did when he and those who were with him were hungry? How he went into the house of God, took the bread of offering, which only the priests could lawfully eat, ate of it, and shared it with his companions?” Then he said to them, “The Son of Man is lord of the sabbath.” Blessing to all who read and to those who share.  Make it a great day.