Skip to main content

BLE & BAE Discussion - Feast of Saints Philip and James, Apostles

 Their message goes out through all the earth.


Reflection from Dynamic Catholic

Readings from USCCB.org


Alleluia

R. Alleluia, alleluia.
I am the way, the truth, and the life, says the Lord;
Philip, whoever has seen me has seen the Father.

R. Alleluia, alleluia.

Jesus said to Thomas, “I am the way and the truth and the life.
No one comes to the Father except through me.
If you know me, then you will also know my Father.
From now on you do know him and have seen him.”
Philip said to him,
“Master, show us the Father, and that will be enough for us.”
Jesus said to him, “Have I been with you for so long a time
and you still do not know me, Philip?
Whoever has seen me has seen the Father.
How can you say, ‘Show us the Father’?
Do you not believe that I am in the Father and the Father is in me?
The words that I speak to you I do not speak on my own.
The Father who dwells in me is doing his works.
Believe me that I am in the Father and the Father is in me,
or else, believe because of the works themselves.
Amen, amen, I say to you,
whoever believes in me will do the works that I do,
and will do greater ones than these,
because I am going to the Father.
And whatever you ask in my name, I will do,
so that the Father may be glorified in the Son.
If you ask anything of me in my name, I will do it.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BLE & BAE Discussion - Feast of Saint Matthias, Apostle

  The Lord will give him a seat with the leaders of his people. Reflection from Dynamic Catholic Sign up for FREE Daily Reflections HERE Readings from USCCB.org Alleluia See Jn 15:16 R.  Alleluia, alleluia. I chose you from the world, to go and bear fruit that will last, says the Lord. R.  Alleluia, alleluia. Gospel Jn 15:9-17 Jesus said to his disciples: “As the Father loves me, so I also love you. Remain in my love. If you keep my commandments, you will remain in my love, just as I have kept my Father’s commandments and remain in his love. “I have told you this so that my joy might be in you and your joy might be complete. This is my commandment: love one another as I love you. No one has greater love than this, to lay down one’s life for one’s friends. You are my friends if you do what I command you. I no longer call you slaves, because a slave does not know what his master is doing. I have called you friends, because I have told you everything I have heard from my Fat...

BLE & BAE Discussion - Memorial of Saint Bonaventure, Bishop and Doctor of the Church

  The Lord will not abandon his people. Reflection from Dynamic Catholic Sign up for FREE Daily Reflections HERE Readings from USCCB.org Alleluia Matthew 11:25 R. Alleluia, alleluia. Blessed are you, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, you have revealed to little ones the mysteries of the Kingdom. R. Alleluia, alleluia.   Gospel Matthew 11:25-27 At that time Jesus exclaimed:  “I give praise to you, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, for although you have hidden these things from the wise and the learned you have revealed them to the childlike. Yes, Father, such has been your gracious will. All things have been handed over to me by my Father. No one knows the Son except the Father, and no one knows the Father except the Son and anyone to whom the Son wishes to reveal him.”

BLE & BAE Discussion Saturday 22nd Week in Ordinary Time

Good morning, Holiness is Possible. Creating holy moments From Dynamic Catholic Gospel  LK 6:1-5 While Jesus was going through a field of grain on a sabbath, his disciples were picking the heads of grain, rubbing them in their hands, and eating them. Some Pharisees said, “Why are you doing what is unlawful on the sabbath?” Jesus said to them in reply, “Have you not read what David did when he and those who were with him were hungry? How he went into the house of God, took the bread of offering, which only the priests could lawfully eat, ate of it, and shared it with his companions?” Then he said to them, “The Son of Man is lord of the sabbath.” Blessing to all who read and to those who share.  Make it a great day.